Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Katie

Hey guys!
I would just like to take a minute or so to introduce myself.

My name is Katie (although some of my friends call me Bubbles), and I am an original member of the Terrific Ten. I am currently sixteen years old but I'll turn seventeen this July. I am a junior in high school. My favorite subject in school is English because I enjoy creative writing and I love to read.

Sophia and I share a love for the Harry Potter books. I too have read and re-read the books several times and I also have the audio-books on my iPod. Some of my other favorite reads are The Hunger Games series, anything by James Patterson, and The Stray by Dick King-Smith. Currently I am reading Divergent by Veronica Roth.  I am only about 110 pages into it, but it is really so far good. 

Music is also a big part of my life. I have a wide variety of music on my iPod, everything from old rock to pop to punk rock to country to rap. I like songs with a good beat and lots of bass. I also enjoy songs that have an element of humor to them, like "If I had a Million Dollars" by The Bare Naked Ladies. I'm always looking for new music to listen to, so if anyone knows about a good song or music group, please, let me know.

So far we have only created and uploaded a few videos, but we plan to create more in the future. If you have any suggestions or requests let us know and we'll do our best to make a video out of it. We make these videos to make others laugh or at least chuckle. Although we do have a ton of fun filming and coming up with new ideas, we're doing it to entertain YOU! : D

That's all for now. I look forward to you all seeing our next video.
~Katie : D 

No comments:

Post a Comment