Monday, March 18, 2013

Sophia

Hey guys, I'm Sophia. I'm one of the members of the Terrific Ten. I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself to the many fans we have so far :P
I am 16, a junior in high school. I love to read and write, my favorite book is most definitely Harry Potter. I am a total Harry Potter nerd, I have read the series repeatedly, and watched all the movies more than once. I mostly read fiction, especially fantasy. I honestly have no idea how many books I have read total.
I watch NCIS, Law and Order: SVU, Psych, and White Collar. I also like Phineas and Ferb, because I am a mature high school-er.
I'm really having a blast with working on videos on our Youtube account, and updating all of the sites I keep finding to start for us. I hope you guys enjoy the fruits of our labor. I watch a few channels on Youtube, including the VlogBrothers, Nigahiga, and JennaMarbles. I see the videos where they Skype Obama, or have do the Harlem Shake with Wayne Brady and I think, Oh my gosh! They're normal nerds, like me. And they're like, famous. I WANNA DO THAT :D
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, like I said, I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, plus, more posts = more views.
~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment